A LOT is going on behind the scenes – not all of which can be shared (just yet). You’re going to have to read between the lines here 🙂
- GDAO staking is roughly halfway through. There is over 430,000 GDAO staking – almost 50% of the circulating supply.
- The NFT swap contracts are compiled and on testnet. NFT redemption will be live once tests are complete and the Loyalty Mines page is updated to support the contracts.
- This forum post explains more details about how the GDAO balance snapshots take place and how users can get an idea of what they need to make the cutoff.
- There is an ongoing vote to create and fund a “GovBox” on our Snapshot page. The GovBox will enable us to make small, one-off payments as needed without needing to call a vote for each payment.
- Strategy is underway on further developing our governance buildout. This includes meta voting (voting on other protocols), voter profiles and history through subgraph, binding votes, and sybil resistant voting.
- The gleam campaign had a spectacular turnout with over 60,000 total entries.
- Once entries are vetted for legitimacy, winners will be drawn and contacted to receive their GDAO prize.
- Well over 1,000 legitimate surveys on market sentiment were collected and will be compiled as a dataset on Ocean Marketplace. This will represent the most comprehensive crowdsourced data to be sold on Ocean.
- GDAO “stats” page added to the website. This page compiles information on GDAO token stats, TVL across Governor contracts, and more.
- Governor Media page added to website. Media content across our various channels populates here.
- Server maintenance overhauled to massively reduce the input required to push updates to the website.
- Miscellaneous updates sitewide.
- Team workflow formalized through Azure. This will enable the team to coordinate much better with one another and work more efficiently. If this were a 2017 pump and dump, we’d call this a Microsoft partnership.
- 13 NDA’s signed and approved for “Project Gov”. More details to come.
- TVL has grown to a comfortable $2.8 million
- GDAO-ETH LP leads all mines with 410% APY.
- Among single assets, SNX leads with 160% APY.
- There is two months and change until the mines conclude. Exact countdown will be provided closer to that end date (sometime in May).
- This update’s airdrop burn is roughly 13,850 GDAO. Total burn to-date is about 78,500 GDAO — 2.6% of the total supply.
Join the discussion on Telegram, tune in to Discord, and follow us on Twitter.